VPRO-E NEWS: Singing Lady Electrocuted by microphone in Church


The lady whose name is Cherry was on Saturday, 1st of December electrocuted in a church (name of church withheld) in Benin City. she was singing in church when the microphone she was using suddenly started sparking. She was electrocuted before help could reach her. She left a little son behind. May her soul rest in peace.

Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s